I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 24 - An useless person's resolve, and a girlfriend who is dating an useless person.

Double-page supporter
She'll be fine. She doesn't show much interest in boyfriend's personality but in his uselessness. So, any useless man will do.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty strange for someone with Abandonment issues to start going after unstable people considering...they're unstable and would likely break up with you for something unrelated to you, but hey I can't follow author-sans logic so I'm just seeing where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she's gone through the typical "You helped me when I was nothing but now that I'm doing better I feel like deserve more and better than you so I'm leaving you to look for someone equal to the new current me" many times and is now traumatized.

Dex-chan lover
Dishonest way to go about it but I suppose she can't guess if he'll leave her or not once he becomes confident and reliable.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to know that all that wasn't for nothing. Though her way of thinking isn't completely right, I definitely understand it. Here's hoping he can convince her that his self-improvement doesn't mean the end of their relationship. This manga is about to get very, very good.

This could go two ways
a.) MC-kun heals her abandonment issues while simultaneously actually be a functioning adult
b.) Girlfriend somehow manages to convince MC-kun to remain useless for no character development whatsover

honestly? I'm fine either way :meguu:
I do agree about that point. that could be two possible outcomes. MC-kun's girlfriend talks about preferring liking the butterfly chrysalises stage and how in chrysalises stage, they wouldn't just let go and fly somewhere else. I would think that MC-Kun and girlfriend wanted to improve themselves and their relationship just like when she said about the chrysalises stage. Now my guess might be incorrect since it could interpret that if MC-kun improves then the girlfriend might have to break up with him. I don't know. that's one of my guess. I really hope that they are still together
She is afraid of her partner being better and leaving her. While twisted, I cannot fully blame her for her thoughts on it.
I agree with this point.

Dex-chan lover
The real question is... supposing we're right and she has been abandoned, and so has abandonment issues....

Who the hell abandons a girl like THAT? Introduce me to this moron please, I have some things to explain to him.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty strange for someone with Abandonment issues to start going after unstable people considering...they're unstable and would likely break up with you for something unrelated to you, but hey I can't follow author-sans logic so I'm just seeing where this goes.
The idea is probably that they're so useless that they're unlikely to find someone better than you who is willing to accept them. So they're going to stay with you

Dex-chan lover
Another thing.
People are worried that, in changing, he will do exactly what she does not want him to do.

However, if indeed she has abandonment issues and wants someone so pitiful that will never abandon her...
That's really unhealthy. that is a REALLY unhealthy mentality. Him improving and THEN not abandoning her, that is what could end up making her life better.

Users who are viewing this thread