I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 25 - Two months left with a girlfriend who is dating an useless person.

Contributor
Looks at calendar
2 Months left of 2023
Realizes none of my new year resolutions from the past 6 years have been met and I don't even have gf nor spoke to my parents in 10 years.
feelsbadman.jpeg

feelsbadman.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't she straight up telling him to improve himself here ? And that she'll him do so ? Isn't that a full 180° with her initial attitude ?
"However, you manage to overreach (defeat one's own purpose by trying to do more than is possible) this time, I'll be by your side to see them all through. So, I'll be looking forward to it."

This is her saying that however he manages to fail, she'll be by his side, watching and excitedly waiting to see it.

If your girlfriend tells you this, she does not want to see you improve yourself.

Double-page supporter
"However, you manage to overreach (defeat one's own purpose by trying to do more than is possible) this time, I'll be by your side to see them all through. So, I'll be looking forward to it."

This is her saying that however he manages to fail, she'll be by his side, watching and excitedly waiting to see it.

If your girlfriend tells you this, she does not want to see you improve yourself.

Is this a new Roschach test now? I don't understand how it can be perceived that way.

Users who are viewing this thread