I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 26 - I want to give an interesting impression to a girlfriend who is dating a useless pers…

Dex-chan lover
I want to know how they got together
I'm guessing either he tried to hit on her and she saw through him and destroyed him, but upon seeing his devastation she took interest in him. Or during a gathering, she was bored of most of the people there but noticed him by himself while looking miserable and took interest and used the opportunity to chat with him.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing either he tried to hit on her and she saw through him and destroyed him, but upon seeing his devastation she took interest in him. Or during a gathering, she was bored of most of the people there but noticed him by himself while looking miserable and took interest and used the opportunity to chat with him.
She strikes me as the proactive sort, and the driving force behind the relationship, so I'd bet on the latter.
Honestly, given how she talks about MC, it's not unthinkable that he simply went with her flow, unable to say no - that would give their relationship some intrigue.

Users who are viewing this thread