I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 3 - First date with the girlfriend who is dating a useless person.

Dex-chan lover
Better be single than hearing this trashy talk all day lol.
Counter argument: better to be with someone that cares enough to look for your lost possession, even if she insults you while doing it. (Or rather, the insults make it better 😭🥰😭)

Dex-chan lover
"TheBlackGamer"
anime pfp

probably a troll or self-proclaim "edgelord"
Sadly I think this monstrosity actually believes their weird degrading ritual will somehow get them something other than multiple restraining orders.

Dex-chan lover
If you were seen reading that next to anyone with even a shred of human decency, you would be the one being "negged" and then they would shun you for being a generic creepy dude that degrades the image of every male in the world.
Nah negging works. Once you understand the practicality of it you then understand it's usage. It's just one of many techniques one uses when seeking women.
Sadly I think this monstrosity actually believes their weird degrading ritual will somehow get them something other than multiple restraining orders.
And you know this how? What's funny about responses like this is that you assume you know how everything in the world goes and refuse to understand how or why things outside your belief system work. If that's what you want to do who am I stop you. But don't think your thinking is always correct.

Users who are viewing this thread