I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 5.5

Group Leader
So I lied, figured I would get this out before I left for vacation instead of working through the next Reikos Style chapter (Since there is no way I could get that done as quickly..those chapters take forever...)

This is the Bonus Chapter for Volume 1. Now we just wait until the next chapter comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Helpful people tend to like being helpful, so if they feel helpful, they get happy. But that can sometimes be hard to notice if you're the target, since then you also have your own feelings of guilt or debt clouding your judgement.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter. Have a great vacation!

Dex-chan lover
is a chapter missing..?
EDIT: oh wait nvm this is a ".5", so I assume it's a weird out-of-sync bit

Dex-chan lover
i ship them so much lol thanks for the chapter!
naah i really ship her with him and i'd like OG villainess to end up badass and independent or with someone badass enough to match her (which might be hard to find idk)

I only hope that she won't switch back with OG Violet but will remain in her body instead... I prefer a story of Sophia starting a new life not some trope of her and the villainess helping each other like fated sisters or whatever. For now the manga focuses on our kind girl as mc and I like that and wish it will keep things this way.

Users who are viewing this thread