I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 5

Group Leader
There you all go lol. And thanks again to Chase for the raws and for all the help, I was actually able to leave a decent amount of the last half alone and just fix the things that were incorrect which saved me a lot of time. If there are still any issues anyone see please let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Also, for those of you who can't read Japanese the last page is an Ad for volume 2 of the manga. It says it will be out in fall of 2024 and there was a 1 page preview for it.

Edit: I found three missing pages while I was putting this together and checking the raws, so those were added as well. There is also a .5 chapter for this volume I found, but I'm about to go on vacation so it will likely be a bit before I get it out

Edit 2: I finally got those pages swapped, apparently Mangadex didn't accept it the first time. Sorry about the issues, this is what happens when I don't run my pages through a QC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter! looks like the dude finally believes her now

Dex-chan lover
There you all go lol. And thanks again to Chase for the raws and for all the help, I was actually able to leave a decent amount of the last half alone and just fix the things that were incorrect which saved me a lot of time. If there are still any issues anyone see please let me know and I'll get it fixed.

Also, for those of you who can't read Japanese the last page is an Ad for volume 2 of the manga. It says it will be out in fall of 2024 and there was a 1 page preview for it.

Edit: I found three missing pages while I was putting this together and checking the raws, so those were added as well. There is also a .5 chapter for this volume I found, but I'm about to go on vacation so it will likely be a bit before I get it out
Wait, so does that mean that it’ll be a year until the next chapter drops? Or just the physical volume?

Contributor
Wait so did you pr? Cause the text seems different but maybe being readable just has that big of a difference

Group Leader
Wait so did you pr? Cause the text seems different but maybe being readable just has that big of a difference
I took the scans that Chase uploaded, downloaded the JPGs, and adjusted it anywhere where the grammar, spelling, or translation was wrong. For the last half, since Chase was already using a good font, I left a decent amount of text alone since it was fine as is.

So in some areas the text IS quite different, because there were some translation mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
its happening!! Man im so excited for her to legit be who she in in front of him

Dex-chan lover
the ML always there every day, but…

girlies is it gay to learn about each other’s bodies while helping each other overcome your respective weaknesses?

sounds kinda fruity to me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread