I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Finally. Now listen kid, don't take away the screen time of the main heroine like that anymore. It's not like anyone is here to see some random boy going out on a dungeon quest with his father, no.
Everyone here is for the rabbit girl! That I am sure of!

Dex-chan lover
it would be funny if mc died and he will actually be the kickstart for the bad ending lmao

No romance tag? Is it because they have transcended the need for romance!? Or is it cause the MC is going to be, "I have no need for women, my only love is leveling up and getting stronger!"

Dex-chan lover
MC let his intrusive thoughts win and went directly for the ears.

Honestly if we had animal girls I would be a crazy-for-ears person too

Dex-chan lover
Isn't there already a term for people like the girl? AIN or something? Why did they use demi human term for her.... Is the author just backtracked and realized it's a stupid name so they just resort back to generic name instead?

Isn't there already a term for people like the girl? AIN or something? Why did they use demi human term for her.... Is the author just backtracked and realized it's a stupid name so they just resort back to generic name
Author just went: oh crap i forgot to meet the "generic mangá tropes" quota! , quick , change AIN for demi human.

Users who are viewing this thread