I Became a Childhood Friend of a Mid-Level Boss

It's alright so far but I'm hoping they lean more into the MC bonding with FMC aspect more instead of training arcs. The actual "childhood friend" aspect is what makes it stands out, so when it's sort of ignoring it, it feels generic. I can be proven wrong though, when more chapters come.

It's alright so far but I'm hoping they lean more into the MC bonding with FMC aspect more instead of training arcs. The actual "childhood friend" aspect is what makes it stands out, so when it's sort of ignoring it, it feels generic. I can be proven wrong though, when more chapters come.
agreed they should've focused on the relationship with the childhood friend first then level up slowly

Dex-chan lover
Until chapter 15 it feel like your average manwha isekai game.
Let’s see how it goes

Dex-chan lover
So far the 20 chapters available aren't bad. However, it feels like the premise gets put the wayside a bit much. The attention to the relationship put on the premise feels a bit lacking.

Aggregator gang
Maybe we get more childhood friend next chapter instead of generic manhua. You know, the childhood friend that is the premise of the manhua? The one we haven't seen in 19 chapters.

Supporter
It was barely passable in the first couple chapters but quickly dropped down to mtl-tier. There are frequent spelling mistakes and what they say loses consistency starting from chapter five-ish. As an example, at a couple points in the second dungeon they refer to it as a white gate, but then the kid says something about it being a "shitty grey gate" or something, I'm paraphrasing because every single line is a forgettable nothing-burger. Which is it actually, grey or white? Idk, I couldn't really follow the thread because I'd gone into bored hyper-scroll at that point.

Ultimately, just another gate-trash copy paste. Doesn't even capitalize on the title. The childhood friend? She's never around and even when she is she's treated like an afterthought. Not that it matters since her character isn't developed enough to miss her when she's gone. Like every character. Save your time.

Dex-chan lover
Another manga being on the front page of mangadex, because it's uploaded by a moderator, huh?
This might as well by comick level at this point. The whole popular new titles list is a farce.

Supporter
the writing is shallow and of the 23 chapters that are out all of them are about a kindergarten rugrat ass toddler main character. 2/10
It’s a video game contemporary litrpg villainess wuxia isekai, written by koreans and their famously slow pacing and often bad character designs, solely for the appeal of bunny cunny. What did you expect, if not the most derivative lowest-common-denominator drivel? The bar is low, I’m just thankful the MC actually had a struggle, that he has more than one emotion, and that it isn’t stupid edgy.

Ignore the front page, run an advanced search every week or two for ongoing manga with English chapters sorted by recently added. Filter away all the bad tags, along with web comics and probably anything that isn’t japanese. At least, that’s what to do if you care about discovering new manga. You’re better off just reading good manga that already exist, it’s harder to get angry about shitty pacing hat way.

even though some people hate it because they cant wait for the other chapters and see where it goes
its quite interesting to me im not that much into generic i just like reading :)

MD@Home
It says "Adaptation: Yeon" on the title page, doesn't that mean it's adapted from something? Shouldn't it have corresponding tag?

Users who are viewing this thread