I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 14

@Steamarino After a little backreading, it is said that the majins he encountered, while really powerful, was just a vanguard force. So there's still something higher up.

Also, we can't forget that it has been 10 years since then. I doubt the vampires didn't do anything to further amass power and influence.

Contributor
Incoming new harem member. Also rip vampire maid squadron what a time to attack while the King and Guild leader are present lol.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus - this whole book is basically "heroes against vampires". And vampires tend to lose when they attack head-on, so they go for "cunning" plans that fall flat, mostly because vampires are overconfident pricks.

@LimeJuices - is this really "super hard time"? To me it looks like MC is winning without even casting a spell. And he's supposed to be a wizard.
But the real reason is, these are vampires with class levels in "priest of the evil god", which seems to defy the world's common sense.

Power Uploader
RIP Vampire maids though I guess you technically died when you became a vampire subordinates

Dex-chan lover
I miss the Divine Cock. 3 panels worth of him are not enough. But the naked scenes were great. Subtle censorship and interesting angles were really good.
And the Majin that Luck fought was as strong as High Vampire Lord or something like that. You could say that it was "High Lord" of demons race. And the real army of Dark Gods is still on it's way, with Vampires trying to open a portal big enough for them to pass into "our" world.

Double-page supporter
Oh Naked Scenes of Lock's waifu,noice and a new waifu to join lock's harem

Dex-chan lover
Here come the next girl... I guess the one coming after her are already lining up...

Nice design for the big bad boss tho, I quite like how this mangaka make his monsters look like they are coming out of a good ol' metal album art cover...

Dex-chan lover
@zenyo That and he manages to make them all unique. I don't remember that we have Vampires that looked the same so far, even the Minions in this chapter had each their own design.

Double-page supporter
From under which fucking rock are all of these "high lords" popping from all of a sudden? I mean, come the fuck on, it's supposed to be some ultra-super-hard high level boss class monster, yet it seems every one and their mother is one all of a sudden. Earlier none of them were anywhere, then one was found and it was shocking and unexpected and all that, and now yet another one pops up from who knows whoms ass... What next, a whole city filled with nothing but high lords? Utter garbage plot.

Users who are viewing this thread