I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 14

still dont understand why after beating a deamon lord he still has a super hard time agains vamires

Staff
Super Moderator
still dont understand why after beating a deamon lord he still has a super hard time agains vamires
@LimeJuices I thought so too. In the first chapters he was still op, but now he seems extremely weak to me.

there was a lot more action in this chapter than i was expecting after reading the LN and you know what? im here for it

Double-page supporter
I really love this MC, a mix of badassery, no mercy for enemies but kindness towards friends, and yet still has his small faults here and there that makes him imperfect and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
"I shall send you to grave in one slash"
Proceed to cut head, limbs, and body

Dex-chan lover
So it's a possession-level deal. As for Tama, give the puppy some food and water, he looks starved.

Double-page supporter
Man, I was not expecting the "Dark Lord" to be an Eldritch horror-lookin motherfucker...

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, that last page is some Berserk-level shit with that demon god face thing. Get outta there, girly!

Users who are viewing this thread