I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 16.5

Dex-chan lover
He had some lung and heart shot out, that wouldn't kill you instantly, he had plenty of time to regenerate. A head shot would probably kill him no problem. Too bad evil gods are stupid and MC has plot armor

Fed-Kun's army
Would bother me less if they explained things sooner instead of 5 seconds before it became relevant.

i think he take that dark ray on purpose to learn it....if my guess is true then he surely insane....

Divine Cock-Sama is my favorite character. Glad he's finally getting the treatment he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really call that thing a God if all it took was a shot to the head to kill huh

Dex-chan lover
This manga's art is really good ! But the story telling does need some serious improvement.
Luck's character should've been a bit more fleshed out at this point... That major plot point defining Luck's abilities kind of came at the wrong time
=> It feels out of place in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Luck, "Interesting. I've been stabbed, and I've been hanged, and I've been burned. Even broken on the rack once, but I've never been shot before. Kinda itches a little."

Dex-chan lover
This is cool but we are at Ch 16 and our man is killing evil gods from other worlds because the local evils aren't worth mentioning. Where does the story go from here?

Dex-chan lover
@Blaster746 Iirc that's on the source material being adapted. The story is
50% Luck's comfy new life with his increasing group of friends and allies, 50% fighting the "vampire boss of the week".

@Drifter
Mainly "fighting the vampire enemy of the week" and "meeting new friends and allies".

@Renki In WN version Luck doesn't get chest-shot, so I'm guessing this is something new for LN/manga version. I like to assume what he pulled off was a "final gamble" that would've failed had he been a little slower.

Users who are viewing this thread