I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 16.5

Do find it hilarious that by implication if dark god just shot him at the start he'd probably just have died. Ego once again screws you over bad dudes.

Dex-chan lover
Bad Guy: DRAW 4 YOU FOOL
MC: U N O R E V E R S E
Bag guy: IMPOSSIBLE

Dex-chan lover
if Emiya was taken seriously and instead of swords had copied magic this would be him.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter - at this point, the story is significantly different from the WN version, so we can't be sure. I wonder if it follows the more polished LN version.
But since the general storyline seems to go the same as WN, my guess is,
Next arc will feature dragons and ancient robots.

@Blaster746 - did it? I think we knew MC can copy any spell from the first chapter. This time he just showed off that this applies even to evil gods.

@kiko29 - isn't it already a harem?

@Kidawesome55 - we aren't sure the evil god is dead or not. It's just a headshot, that sure hurt him, but not necessarily killed him.

Even with that life drain heal his spine was cut in half. He couldn’t grab that tentacle if he wanted, why am I expecting any form of realism in a modern isekai lol. As if he wasn’t OP enough now he has ancient magic that can be pulled out whenever the author makes a tough fight. Guess they need something seeing as this series starts with the normal main villain already dead so stronger ones would have to show up.

@Wyald "Even with that life drain heal his spine was cut in half. He couldn’t grab that tentacle if he wanted, why am I expecting any form of realism in a modern isekai lol."

Wow, what incredible insight, you're totally correct, that's impossible. Except you were told in chapter 1 how he can, with the Marionette spell that allows you to manipulate your body and the bodies of others on magic strings. So I guess you're just being an asshole for no reason. Then again, I'm in the comment section of MangaDex, so why am I expecting any form of rational thought? Mindless bitching is all you ever find here.

Users who are viewing this thread