I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 17

Vampire war with Human eh? So this vampire is stronger than that interdimensional demon from 10 years ago or what?

Dex-chan lover
these people even knowing what a neutron star is
Filly bending over and apologizing while her skirt is hugging her curves while simultaneously riding her plump buttocks
mmmmh yes
mmmmmmmmmh

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I feel no sense of joy from this chapter. Rather, annoyed for some reason.

Aggregator gang
Did he fought so hard his hair turned white, or did author-san just forgot to color his hair ?

Fed-Kun's army
@iristi

Well he studied dimensions, space and Time.

He can steal magic spells directly from someone. So it's not odd that it's not limited to spells but knowledge in general.

For 10 years he was in a sub dimension slaying demons. And they made the gate way.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now. Unusual for a manga like this to have a scene like that "scattering petals for the dead" scene. I approve.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch...I'm bleeding a bit. Cut my self on that edge...Power magic, life danger, neutron stars, hero collapsing and hair turning white? Lol. So much edge, it wouldn't fit on Cloud Strife's blade.

Dat ass!

If that amount of mass turned into a neutron star the entire continent would have been blown off ...

Users who are viewing this thread