I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.3

Aggregator gang
You guys hear that, Doraemon is an isekai manga because it got time travel and op gadget. 😂

Group Leader
This wasn't getting review bombed at all. All you're going to do by asking people to rate 10/10 is to inflate the rating arbitrarily. Stuff like this is the reason that it's hard to trust ratings. If you don't like the comments people are making about the chicken being called the Divine Cock, then you shouldn't have translated it like that in the first place.

@thegoatrider
Looking at the comments from the first appearance of the vampire defeating bird to the most current comments and how people keep discussing the issue, some people certainly do.

Dex-chan lover
some people giving this a low rating because of the cock jokes?
when did the SJW come to a manga site?
these random cock jokes are just as amusing as the classic Uranus jokes.
some people are just so sad.

Well it was a joke once or twice, but it gets kinda tiring by now tbh :')
It ruins a lot of supposedly serious moments.

"some immature people can't handle the Divine Cock jokes and are ruining the score"
Probably the most pathetic thing I've read this year. But seeing the statistics it doesn't seems true, every manga has 1 star ratings for no reasons, cuz little shits exist.
For those who saying translators should have used other words : Why would one miss such a joke for the sake of snowflakes?

The chapter should be subtitled "The Divine Cock and Just the Tip."

Its a cock. What else is there to say?

Fed-Kun's army
All these thirsty vamps are giving up their lives to taste just the tip of the divine cock.

P.S - The story isn't that good for it to get "ruined" by the cock jokes. If anything, the cock jokes make it much more enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
I love my Divine Cock way too much to give it to some random (kind [cringe] ) stranger out there!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread