I Became a Millionaire's Daughter

I think she's an illegitimate child and the present hair colour is dyed. It could explain the weird family tension and why the mothers cold attitude.

I really enjoy this, thank you so much Parody Scans for the translation! Lots of weird family tension going on, is the Madam of the family not her birth mother? Also what's up with her hair color from the cover being so different, does she dye her hair later on? There's also the strange undercurrents surrounding her engagement... There has to be more going on with the CEO brother as well. I look forward to the next chapter!

This story has only gotten more weird and interesting with every chapter, and I love that now she has an ally/confidant in her old friend at the office who is (a) hilarious and (b) my kind of hoe, so I'm hoping you guys don't drop this! Thank you so much for your work on it and looking forward to more if you continue it!

this is really dumb. Cheap drama with no depth, the author clearly doesn't have any clue what he's doing and is making up the plot as he goes. Weird and frustrating, but the art is good at least.

Also, jailbait MC. Okay. Literally no reason to make her a legal loli. Everyone's like “oh you're marrying a literal child, so cuteee lol rawr” aight then, imma head out

she's supposed to be 33 right? why is she so dumb and acting like she hasn't experienced life at all

I don't care wether she's acting her age or not, I mean this is tagged as comedy....
But what I have a problem with: on the cover the she has ginger hair, but in the story it's black. That's too much of a change.

What the hell happened to her original body? Did she die?
Why does the girl in the cover have orange hair?

Honestly, some of the complaints made I can usually enjoy anyways but bringing in the whole mom interfering cause she knows best trope...*sigh* I really only like that when it's done right, and in a comedy like this I can't see it being handled in any way smartly.

Double-page supporter
Like the art, the plot was ok but it was too much hole you can’t help but wonder.
She was in the rich girl body but didn’t seem to care about her own body and the original soul at all. Just left her younger Brother take care of her? And meddling with the life of the body without care to asked or contact?
It make me feel itchy in the back of my brain reading it.

Does the fml change hair colour and all huh the cover is different from the... Character in the manhwa

Now that she came to know about her OG body condition she should become a bit serious....

Also perviously before the accident she used to be a decent adult (that's what I could see from the flashbacks) so what happened to her now?

And her family.....I can't understand them at all

This is pretty cute and fun. The comedy in it is good.
As other people have mentioned, it makes no sense why a 30-something woman would behave like a child (not even a 20-something woman). It might be she's doing that to match the age of the body she's in, but she never says anything about that and it's not implied either. Maybe is a cultural thing? Still, if you can get pass that you'll enjoy it, if not you'll probably not like this.

Why she seems like she didn't care about what happened to her original body?

I think the author should explain more about how when she search about herself but nobody wants to tell the truth, even her best friend. Plus, she called her brother before but he only screamed, wanting more compensation money. Maybe that's why 🤷

And why she acts like an immature person when she's already in her 30s?
Well.... it's her personality. Even someone in their 50s can be immature

Users who are viewing this thread