I Became a Millionaire's Daughter

this is sooo fun ! a refreshing and funny read.

im having a hard time following Yoori's thought process. idk if it's poor writing, the tone of the genre, the trauma but her priorities are wack !! it's not to a point where i as reader get frustrated. im just puzzled.

This yoori girl didn't care about her original body & didn't bother to do investigation 😑

Fed-Kun's army
@crespirit_19 well she was so busy doing so much for other people that I guess it felt like a holiday, it might of been the first proper time she could manage to have an actual breather without needing to be somewhere and without being obligated to address something soon after.
She didn’t do anything because it was too tempting not too

The mystery aspects of this novel are a lot better than the romance. I could care less about detective whatever his name is. I wanna know about the accident and yoori’s family!

Isn't the current cover sort of a spoiler? I mean, if you think logically then I guess not but, eh who cares...

Also if you are looking for a serious, well thought, layered, comic this is the wrong thing for you.

Turn off your brain before you read this and you will enjoy it 😌👌

OMG that cover!!!!!
Does it means the manhwa will end soon in this new season? Well at least assuming it will over in the wedding of those two.

@sockerdricka
A Parody Scans picked up the web comic at ch 4. Another group did the first few chapters, but I think they decided to remove them off of mangadex 💀

Wooow... I'm so happy that I feel like crying... I was waiting for it very eagerly.. thank you so much 😙🖤

I don't like how her family situation was handled, albeit I don't know what I consider a good way to handle your brother and father only considering you an atm but... we weren't shown any of her emotions... maybe that's just too dark for this lighthearted comic but I would've appreciated it. She doesn't have to be so positive and cheerful all the time.

yeah, I kinda agree with Enju1 but there were some small events. I just want to see them get married, get the mc into HR, see if they eventually find out if it's actually her or not, and then have her go across the land to try those foods. EZ season 2

It’s okay. The main character is kinda unlikeable. She gives me no reason to root for her. Overall a 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread