I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@yuusiren "Ah shit, something went screwy. I gotta replace the main villainess. Oh, you just died? Well then, copy and paste and here we go."

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato My point being that if the God is the creator, he can just fix the 'soul' and then put it back and rerun the loops again however time he need even if it's broken. As you said, "Copy and paste and here we go." Since he is God and assumingly a programmer, there's no way he doesn't have the 'base' of the soul that he can copy paste and replace for the "damaged soul" anyway. There is no need to bring a random character to fulfil the role in the first place. And knowing that the 'villainness soul' would be executed in every route anyway, why wouldn't had he taken precautions so that the villainness wouldn't had been able to commit suicide? Why did the villainness get to commit suicide even before she even entered the academy in the first place? If she had retained her memories, why would she still head for the destruction loops anyway? Why didn't he bother to give her cheats just like he did for this protag too?

Dex-chan lover
pace is a bit too fast for my liking, kinda feels like it's checking off a check list and very info dump-y, I'll give it a bit more chapters to see if it gets better.

I don’t really think it was necessary to make her fat if she can get skinny in just a couple of weeks. Oof 😅

i don't think i'll ever get sick of this reincarnated as a villainess trope it's a guilty pleasure

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 That's really disturbing. It's like that mansion in Garden of Sinners.

Dex-chan lover
How difficult is it to interpret "You have to fulfil the original function of her role" when you know the games story? Sure it could be a red herring, but I doubt a god knowing of the game would phrase it that way if it was. The bigger question is whether she has to orchestrate her fall - and beyond that, her death - or if its enough to act as a foil to the heroine and getting her a prince or two.

I think this is the first time I've read an otome isekai where the protagonist interact with a god.

Dex-chan lover
More otome villainesses! Right into my veins!

A bit generic so far, but she has a proper mission this time and it's quite fast paced.

Lol i swear even compared with other cliched otome game transmigration shoujo manga, this one is bad 😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that god is just the worst. Torment a person on infinite loop until their soul is broken? Why don't YOU try taking on that role.

Users who are viewing this thread