I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

😆😆@Walter_vi_Britannia
Who are "they"!?

They is you. I chose to use they bc Idk the gender pronouns that you use, so I thought it was more respectful.

What did I even recommend!?!?!
But like 2 days ago I had ask you about the titles you read that had family drama and simple romance plot in "Beware of the Brothers". I don't comment often, I just like to read what ppl write.

Haha
Maybe the three of us just have the same taste in mangas?

Yah, I think it's safe to say we all have similar taste.😆

So.....I'm pretty confident of something but I wanted to hear your opinion on this too (but I'll put it under spoiler, so that if I'm right I don't spoil anyone)
the cat our protagonist Erika saved is the ml, right? Apart from the fact that (to me) it seems obvious, it would also explain why he was watching her in the first chapter and why he helped her. I'm still not sure if I want this to be true or not. I would actually like for the cat to be just a cat, instead of the trope of "I'm rescuing you without knowing who you are, and I'm gonna find out only at the end".
Also another thing, which is not a spoiler (maybe?)
I really want to see Erika solving the dragon thingy problem by just talking to him/it 😂

KANON! OMG!

tenor.gif

This bitch be interesting lmao

This manga is so cute

The next chapters seems very promising as well thank you for translating this series!

Long live UwU

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that ending really made me sympathize with the heroine. I had assumed it was going to be a bog-standard "heroine is also reincarnated", but she has literally been stuck in a time-loop thousands of times, slowly going batshit insane. Hopefully it starts early enough that she gets some variation, but considering how she seems to stick to a narrative, she is either still somewhat controlled by it (as is the case in many novels like this), or the loop starts around this point, or her insanity makes her stick to a preferred narrative for security.

Either way, poor girl.

Definitely loving the ML. Heroine is a mix. You have to understand, the poor b*tch got insane due to multiple time loops (even if she got the best ending), she just mentioned its already happened (if she's not exaggerating) a hundred times.

Double-page supporter
Stupid god - he trapped another girl as the heroine for who knows how many hundreds and thousands of loops.

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101 Ahh, English is such a pain sometimes. lol
Being from a country where the native language has gender neutral singular person pronouns, this really does feel like a pain sometimes to try and work around every time in conversations.

Anyway, I think it's safe to assume someone with the name "Walter" is most likely a guy.

Dex-chan lover
Reliving the same shitty otome game endlessly, most people would call that hell. I mean by the third loop wouldn't you try breaking everything? Start a coup one loop, a cult the next, conquer the continent, become Jack the Ripper or Buffalo Bill, kick a puppy.

Double-page supporter
If this paints the heroine in a sympathetic light/gives her a redemption arc I might think it's more than mediocre

@Walter_vi_Britannia It does seem we have the same taste.

The reason I easily recognised you was because of your username! I absolutely love code geass, one of my all time favourites and I recently rewatched it after years and it was still as good as I remember.
Anyways yeah when I first read your username I thought wow another fellow cg fan so its easily recognisable for me.

Our MC seems weaker than the heroine. Hopefully she gets better.

Hnmmmm idk. She lacks in confidence compared to the first chapter. She's looking down at herself and her will is not that strong. She looks so cool at first ep and now..

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she has done a lot of those things already. It's just that she hasn't yet decided what she is going to do this time around, or if she has decided then it hasn't yet been revealed to us readers.

Aggregator gang
I feel like they're jebaiting us here slightly with her fawning over lesbians and then also over that dude..

Users who are viewing this thread