I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

so short ;_;
there's still a lot of loose ends, but an end is an end and i'll have to accept it ;_;

soo short... as I have been thought from the very first chapter that the black cat is a ML... but it seem to turn out as it is an ordinary cat...just a side character...
Anyway, thanks for the chapters! :)

Fed-Kun's army
The experience was brief but it was a fun ride imo. Thank you very much for the chapter.

The end seemed to be built up properly, but I still can't help but feel as though it came rather abruptly. Well, at least everything resolved nicely. Enjoyable read.

Felt a bit rushed at the end, particularly with Kanon being possessed and etc. but all in all pretty decent story

I’m sad it’s over but I did enjoy the story.

Thank you for translating this chapter’

Quick look seems to show only a single volume of the novel (2 years ago), so making this comicalisation seems to be the publisher jumping the gun a bit. Who knows what these publishers are thinking sometimes.
I guess they really wanted to get in on the ground floor of this single story building.

Thanks to the scanlators for finishing this off.

It could be 10 episodes, just 3 more... 😥 hope there are some extras but if none then 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whatever, thank you for translating it! 🧡

Dex-chan lover
That's it?

That's rushed af.

But that's quite good of a short run, ngl. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread