I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Those guys are so stupid. I'd have just abandoned ship long ago and had it detonate to eliminate the threat. After a forced evac. :dogkek:

Group Leader
Those guys are so stupid. I'd have just abandoned ship long ago and had it detonate to eliminate the threat. After a forced evac. :dogkek:
They are from a 'dystopian' mega corporate world, where ranks and work are everything, if we got minimum wage workers putting themselves in danger for trying to protect a business that is not their own in this world imagine these guys :lol:

so does eating humans increase his brain capacity, or does it retain knowledge and operate perfectly from previous life
No, unless the human have Genius or Super Intelligent or something similar to that as trait/perk/skill, eating human only provide satiety. MC does retain knowledge from MC previous life and operate as such to certain degree, but MC did mention in several chapter how MC emotion seems effected by race trait and evolution stage which may effect MC intelligent too.

Dex-chan lover
Unsure if it was the right time to blow his cover, I would’ve acted a bit more like I was also attacked. But I guess this is also works.
Nah, coincidentally good move, alien did not realize it yet. Making yourself speak gives them the fear effect that makes them think you are smarter than them ( actually HE IS ).

Dex-chan lover
people get dumb if they work. Plus in space, it would not be easy to steal a vehicle unless you are a technician, which the alien ate first. It seems humans only provide protein to the alien, not the knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
He’s talked a bunch about how he recognizes the things he’s doing aren’t great, but his physiology pushes him towards fulfilling his bodies needs.
At least it is not as floozy as that Goblin Kingdom internal melodrama.

Dex-chan lover
It seems humans only provide protein to the alien, not the knowledge.
He is akin to a xenormorph and a zerg somewhat in that he will assimilate desirable genetic traits. If a human possesses one, like we saw with that head researcher lady who had a psychic organ, he can choose to manifest that trait or not.

Been loving this series a lot!

Hope it gets frequent updates (not monthly or bi-monthly please)...

Dex-chan lover
Bro i remember seeing this light novel on a raw site if im correct, and seeing this turned into manhwa form is crazzzzy

Every time he uses mimicry (and the way it works too) it reminds me of the bear scene from the Annihilation movie.
That's nightmare fuel... love it !.

Users who are viewing this thread