I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 7

" Yo! Watch out!
We're the Spaceballs!
We're the masters of space
Hey, don't mess around with the Spaceballs.
Watch out! "

Dex-chan lover
smh why didnt you make the fucking battleship then?
Edit: No like really ask yourself what would help you achieve your goals more? A prototype battleship which could mean fucking anything from advanced energy shields to phase technology or a genetically engineered bitch?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How was her head intact in the morgue? Wasn't MC's first chomp of her half her head in the bathroom?

b39.jpg

Bro is him

Dex-chan lover
"ALL WHO ARE EVEN SLIGHTLY INVOLVED WITH THAT SHIP, BRING THEM TO ME WITHOUT EXCEPTION"

xenomorph-looking mf: 'sup bro

The naming conventions make no sense to me. At first I was thinking they just went surname, personal name like most Asian countries but apparently Kisaragi was her personal name despite that being a Japanese surname and Yujin was her surname despite that being a Korean personal name. And then we get to Samuel Yu and apparently his name IS going surname, personal name with his surname being Samuel.
There’s gotta be some kind of translation error going on

Double-page supporter
The naming conventions make no sense to me. At first I was thinking they just went surname, personal name like most Asian countries but apparently Kisaragi was her personal name despite that being a Japanese surname and Yujin was her surname despite that being a Korean personal name. And then we get to Samuel Yu and apparently his name IS going surname, personal name with his surname being Samuel.
There’s gotta be some kind of translation error going on
the character names are odd, but Samuel is the captain's surname -- a related character appears later and his name is Samuel Jae-sung (while Samuel Yu is actually Samuel Yu-seong).

Users who are viewing this thread