I Became the Housekeeper of the Bachelors' Barracks of the Kingdom's Knights

Group Leader
For anyone wondering, Bad At Scans will be picking this up. Currently our team is still setting up so please be patient with us 😀

The choice of font makes everything extremely hard to read

And why this feels like a self insert?

Was a little rough trying to read through the first chapter.. especially that text..but so far the FL is giving me airhead vibes.. Which tbh might make me drop, especially since shes suppose to be 30?? hope her character is fleshed out in the next chapter and she isnt so “flat” as someone else previously mentioned.

hmm i feel like i want to help them with the typesetting cleaning and redrawing...
oh i don't want to seem rude tho!! i'm sorry if it sounds that way >< just curious tho if they need help :> <3

The story is interesting, but just like the other readers, I find the font hard to read and it's even harder because of the lack of space between the lines.

Translation could use a little work and maybe a different font choice.

Nice to see something that is more unabashedly catering to a female fantasy than a male one. Will be interesting if they keep that angle or go elsewhere

i'm hoping to like this story? It seems like a plain reverse harem manga but i'll check in after a while;;

what happened to this, i was checking my bookmarks and forgot what this was

Users who are viewing this thread