I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Hmm, i can't take care that many children of mine.

well, let's just summon someone for that!

Supporter
Wow, so much happening at once... good thing the chapters are split up as such cause I don't think my small brain could handle the amount of action and plot pacing this manga has provided so far.

Aggregator gang
If i were her, I'd be fuking pissed for being taken/kidnapped away from home and having to leave behind that house and everything full of precious memories of her mother.

The only way to make up for it would be to have the mother reincarnated in the same world so they can meet again, because truck-sama did its job.

Also how the f did the mom shield her from a fuking truck?

Dex-chan lover
I think her mom had green and pink skin, with antennas on her head :

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-SrHmgCygqPE/Vnqm9BTsoSI/AAAAAAAAAkE/YFY7FFGBf3o/s500-Ic42/tumblr_ncvi1hpdjq1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
Since this is an isekai what’s the chance the the daughter might find another version of her mother within this world?

this author kinda hit or miss, her good point is in realistic drama but she could go to shitty reverse harem really fast. I hope it's going to be good tho

Users who are viewing this thread