I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Fed-Kun's army
her mom stands in front of her, stopping the top speed truck and she was saved?, i dont fucking think so, she didnt even pushed her daughter away from the trucks direction, she just stood and do a T-pose wtf, her daughter even said why did you shield me, meaning he blocked the truck while she is behind her, now if the scenario was a speeding 9mm bullet it might stop the bullet from reaching her daughter which is at her back, now the scenario is a big ass truck that fucking thing will plow through the both of this fuckers, goddamn this small detail infuriates me, atleast show her mom pushing her aside, shes doesnt even have a single scratch wtf was that, put her on a goddamn wheelchair then id be convinced shed survived that shit

Contributor
Why TF is the first chapter this short? And what's up with that cliffhanger!?

@kuzunagi13 CIBI(Central Isekai Bureau of Investigation) here.

Dex-chan lover
wait, looking at page 5, sde didn't push her out of the truck's way, did the mom actually stop a speeding truck?!

Group Leader
This is the same world as this, right? It's the same mother and daughter, right? Please tell me it is... lol

Aggregator gang
Her mums already been isekia'd. Actually, maybe the daughter has just came to visit.

and yeah, same as other commenters, you dont stop a truck by standing in front of it. Didnt the author know this ? He mustnt get out alot.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy yeah I still wonder where she probably got isekai'd to. be funny if her soul reincarnated into one of her daughters kids

Dex-chan lover
how would standing in front of the daughter when the truck comes barreling towards them save her life?

Going in front of a truck to protect someone doesn't work. He wil just run over both.

you can save someones live standing aganinst the truck her mother probable got all the impact to her and then her body must push her daughter forward then of course truck is breaking and stops before kiling the daughter simple :)

Her mom must have been really heavy to make any difference.

Aggregator gang
Well first, WTF.
Second, what a twist.
Third, Intrigued, I am.
Fourth, wtf...

Dex-chan lover
Well, either she is not the biological mother or she is not 16 anymore...

i guess this is what happened
truckkun.png

Users who are viewing this thread