I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.5 - Full Colour Mini Comic

ema tooyama is a veteran shoujo mangaka, so i'm surprised people think this is written by a man 😂

also i like this series a lot! i can't wait for those children in the cover to start popping out 😏

Yknow the fact that this was written by a female writer makes the sexual stuff...more palatable?

Dex-chan lover
lol he even said it didn't suit her I wonder what his tastes are then

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter! I friggin love this manga. Good luck on the JLPT!

Fed-Kun's army
this is so weird but i still read it lol sfdlkadfsklj but yah that doesn't suit her... she's gonna seduce him with her sweetness anyway

thanks for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Kek, more like JiLUL.
I can't wait for more "Magical biology for dummies: the manga" another weird pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
Fun how the author seems to have started this story when she had recently gotten pregnant, and how a lot of the story centers around suuper-easy pregnancies (pretty much zero effort). It's an interesting variation of the self-insert perfect dream. :D

Banned
The translation is a bit of a wreck. There are weird typos all over the place.

And how can Jirul be a succubus AND a virgin? Don't succubi literally need sex to live?

Banned
@kawaii123456 : Pretty sure it was explicitly stated that she is... either in this chapter or another.

As for Albedo... same probably applies, though I guess she gets a little leeway since she was written from scratch by a character in-narrative... so the fault is probably the character who made her.

Dex-chan lover
As for Albedo... same probably applies, though I guess she gets a little leeway since she was written from scratch by a character in-narrative... so the fault is probably the character who made her.
The Albedo example is an interesting case. If Momonga hadn't edited her bio just before he was isekai'd, she would've still been a "bitch." Which is the Japanese use of the word, so a slut. One tiny line at the very end of her character bio edited, and boom. Suddenly she's a virgin succubus.

However, I can say she's far from the only other virgin succubus I've ever seen or heard of in manga and anime. It's pretty common really, probably 'cause a lot of manga and anime fans are about as obsessed with female virginity as idol fans in Japan are. Which is to say they're way too interested in it, some of the people browsing this site are too. More than a few comment sections on here are littered with the angry screeching of some dudes that just discovered the girl in some series has been with like, one person before the blank slate of a MC they were living vicariously through.

@Soticoto
albedo and some other succubes like the one from shinmai maou no testament and like @glomoro said japanese people are obsessed with virginity more than people in america are since in japan its something to do with their culture idk what it is since ive never been to japan or did any research

Users who are viewing this thread