I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - We Visited a Human Town

Seriously. What the hell lol.

The ways to get pregnant in this world is ridiculous lol. Also, eggs lol.

There was some heavy themes and implications, but everything is fine with the power of friendship and LOLs.

Double-page supporter
That kid is totally the demon holding the apple on the first chapter. I'm kind of excited to see how else she will get pregnant, since she did claim (after having the tenth child) that she's still a virgin.

I'm betting the second child has a mother complex. I wouldn't be surprised if he ensured his dad could never touch his mom.

Totally imagine that An will do everything possible to marry her prince charming, but how will she deal with the fact that her own mother is her ultimate rival?!

The moment this is translated in my country, (and hopefully it will) I'm buying every single volume.

Aggregator gang
"10 ways of getting pregnant to the demon lord without losing my virginity!" Should be the new title tbh

Aggregator gang
O-oh... I see... I get it now... It's a bunch of misunderstandings that will lead her to give birth to all 10 without actual sex, thank goodness- or is it?

its not labelled as harem or romance but boom

suddenly love triangle?

Dex-chan lover
@DogVTF Not only that, but An-chan might be in love with the hero!! lol
She'll probably still be captivated by him even when she grows up.

Also, it doesn't really feel like a love triangle. The heroine only sees him as her character from her game. It's kinda pitiful really.

If she claims that her virginity is still intact, then we all can guess from where that egg comes from

Fuck. When An looked at Albert like "that". I imagined her grown up self trying to make the Hero fall in love with her I-

so what would happen if two dudes ate the cookie? Or what if it was two ladies, would they both get a bun in the oven, and if so would they be twins? Lots of questions

Banned
... FFS. That is why this is shoujo.

Ugh... what kind of a mother would not only let her infant daughter wander off, but just idly watch as she got bulled by older kids?
Her behaviour is completely unrealistic for a mother... but entirely believable for a classic shoujo protagonist (for whom passive acceptance of basically everything is the norm).

And yeah, apparently sex has been averted again.
I'm guessing this is how it'll go for the rest of the 10. She'll just conveniently keep ingesting things that make her pregnant.

Just don't let An eat any of those cookies.

Double-page supporter
Oy girl.................... don't steal a cookie you don't know what it's made of from someone suspicious...............................................................

Users who are viewing this thread