I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - Papa and Mama Got Into a Fight. (Part 1)

Easily my favorite manga so far, it's so freaking ridiculous.

Deux is without a doubt the brother on the cover holding an apple.

@Kitsunebi
There are some errors on pages 13 & 21.
Page 13 There's some double text that needs to be removed on and between Deux and Jirul.
z13.jpg

Page 21 "Anyway it's dangerous her, let's so somewhere else." should be "Anyway it's dangerous here, let's go somewhere else."
z21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
looking at the raw source, there is no chapter "9", is just chapter 8 that was split in two, so it should be 8.1 and 8.2

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The second child is kind of annoying.

And while Albert is "fine", Slimebert kind of makes me want to puke.

Ema Toyama really let her imagination run wild this time huh. Writing shoujo manga with the usual shoujo plot for years must tiring her off lmao

Dex-chan lover
No wonder the hero took a month to get there. With that body...it's a miracle that he survived if you keep in mind that he was not used to that body at first XDDD But gosh, his face on the slime creeps me out :'D And awwww, they got into their first fight XDDD

Fed-Kun's army
@kkeemm That's part of Duex's special ability, just look how An still talks despite being older. I'm willing to bet, with the context of a disagreement with the MC and Demon Lord that his special ability probably revolves around his ability to speak so eloquently since it was empathized so heavily this chapter. Probably has the ability to be naturally charismatic or even compel people via his voice or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Deux's ability is level 100 speech. If the 10 siblings were to disguise and visit human settlement Deux will do the talking and will settle things before weapons are drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread