I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Children go on a Journey

trois is a beast master whilst quatre is a siege expert then you have deux who is a weapons master and An who is the healer.......if they grow up thats a very powerful lineup already

Dex-chan lover
It's cute how attached they are to their mother XDDD And their team work is soooo adorable<33 Who needs a hero as a friend and the demon lord as a hubby if you've got 4 adorable + capable kids willing to save you when you're in danger<33

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I be so have with the munchkins going on a field trip.
and with how "fast" everyone is growing up, I wonder by what chapter they'll be big kids

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at this point the only catastrophe MC will lead to is someone pissing off her kids and getting steamrolled. This is just 4 of them, when they are all here who can put up a fight at all should it come down to that?

Dex-chan lover
Waaaaahh never mind logic, each kid are special and lovable in their own way!

Dex-chan lover
I love how their names are basically numbers in French. Even the new characters, with Ancient for ancient and Soldat for soldier, it's like the author figured that French would pass better than any other language to "half-ass" names...

Users who are viewing this thread