I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - I've Arrived at a Dwarven Town

Bruh, those french numbers kill me everytime 😂

DRAMA TIME THO, WOOOOP !

Thanks for the chapter ! Been so long, appreciate it 😘

.... and then everyone put their pasts aside and stood united against a common enemy, humanity

Dex-chan lover
She hasn't even been there a freaking HOUR! How the hell did they even attack so quickly?
And how are they already insidea and at floor level setting fires already? It looks like there's only one entrance, and the Demon Lord and Hero were both underneath it.

Dex-chan lover
It's always either corrupt greedy humans or demons who are actually bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger I think this is a case of Human just straight up making up an excuse to attack the other race because Humans are fucking evil and they think Humans are the best

Dex-chan lover
Good thing the humans are so one-dimensionally evil and the demons are perfectly justified to attack them. Imagine if there was some kind of moral ambiguity to this war.

Fed-Kun's army
I imagine papa bear and hero are going to go ape shit if anything happens to the kids or mc

Dex-chan lover
@Zugzwane
Okay...
But you didn't answer a single one of my questions.

@Acolytus
Honestly? I can totally believe that humans are evil in every story like this, lol. They're more than evil enough in reality, so why not fantasy?

Dex-chan lover
prolly some GPS spell on albert, not so that they could find the demons but so they dont lose him I bet

as always human are the scum of the universe and earth. they narrowmindedness is what leads to genocide

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Humans can be evil in real life but usually there is a bit more complexity to their evil than the one-dimensional cartoon villain stuff shown so far (unless we are talking about psychos and the like).

Honestly, the real issue isn't that the humans are evil but rather that the demons aren't. If both sides were shitty then at least there would be more ambiguity to the conflict, but, from what we have seen so far, the demons have every reason to fight the humans and they are portrayed as far more noble than any human aside from Albert.

Users who are viewing this thread