I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - A Mother-in-law vs. A Daughter-in-law Battle Broke …

I suspect it's the King, but then again hasn't she been around for 500 years? So I'm likely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe summoned humans gain some skills or traits? Laying eggs for example? So living a few hundreds years wouldn't be that far fetched

Hummm i have this gut feeling that the human King/former hero might be her husband. That would explain the weird feelings i get when i see him go see her.
Guess i was wrong with what was explained in the next chapter.

Im seeing outer moka from her

Guess im reading it again

Edit:
Its the inner one i completely forgot
It really is time to read it again

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping demon mama was just being tsundere and the chapter would end with everyone finding her secretly doting on her grandchildren. Though I guess this development is interesting too!

Ok, that moment when the king said he couldn't let Dernier escape had me thinking he loved her
So with this new info it feels like less of a stretch
Theory:
Shinichiro > comes to this world and makes baby with Dernier > ends up becoming a hero for the 'human side' > and then capturing Dernier to still keep her close

Dex-chan lover
MC when you're up against an abusive mother in law you don't bend to her will and follow what she says, you tell her to go fuck herself

Dex-chan lover
The Gramps, back in their heydays, is a lolicon and was caught flirting to a random loli in the park.
Grandma called the FBI and soon she chased gramps to smack him in the face.
Too bad, the hero caught her...

Dex-chan lover
Is everyone in that family still alive? Will the quest after that be to find Gran's grandparents?

Users who are viewing this thread