I Became the Ugly Lady - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the artist draws the dress first and then the hands/feet, actually no, if you look then you can clearly see the clothes come first.

I like Theve basically is the reader getting incredible annoyed that this woman is ignoring him(ceasing to progress the plot) to have her silly inner monologue.
Are course he would get angry, Theve was yelling at you the entire time but your thoughts are more important.

Aggregator gang
@onionskins: oh lololol
Btw, her monologues are so repetitive, we know he will be a 2 meter tall genius knight already, no need to repeat it over and over, the whole chapter only contains 2 info: he's going to be a knight and she's employing him. Heck, this girl has been spending money instead of earning or saving them.

CATBOYYYYYYYYYY the arts wonky at times and i feel like this chapter was a stretch lol

Thank you for the translation!

The art is pretty but sometimes so weird - there are clearly panels where parts are assets from a photoshop library and not drawn, like his boots in the beginning and her hand in the first shot she's in.

EDIT: actually all her hands are it seems lol; and the weird proportions of every character where it seems like their shoulders and upper chest are elongated is odd

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she straight up ignored him that entire time thinking to herself. I like that it wasn't glossed over.
Inner monologues happen but I was pulled out by it this time around.

just read the official english translation. its ahead anywau

Other people have picked this up just search it up and you’ll get it. ( it’s already set on 26 chapters just for anyone who don’t know👌)

Users who are viewing this thread