I Became the Ugly Lady - Ch. 7

Uhmm, if you just stand there and look at him after having said his name, of course he will be irritated for being ignored.

Official translation up to chapter 12 will be released on the 16th on Tappytoon! Please support the author if you can!

Theve is so cute! He really is like a cat <3
Love the art. Can't get enough. vibrant colors and warm undertones, my choice of color scheme. I keep re-reading because of it

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why does it look like her hands are fake, like they've been pasted into the art just like the feet are sometimes, are all the limbs in the fake 😂😂

I'm not sure why, but I think there's too much internal monologue in the chapter by Sylvia... The cooing and random thought process...

I wish it was shorter. It's like we have a "character introduction" scene... we're reading the diary of Sylvia introducing the character, but she's doing it live, and the character is in front of her. No pause button.

Idk why but the artist draws people... off... like all male faces look so uncanny and creepy and Sylvia looks like her head and body are two completely different... art styles or something and the limbs on the bodies look... fake? Like they don’t belong half the time. And the dialogue pacing is so slow like we’re busy reading her long ass thoughts and the kid is talking to her multiple times and she’s just ignoring him and giggling to herself. Like the dialogue part is simple to fix, but they tell not show, which I think is the main reason why it’s so long to read

okay but she's thinking too long ofc he's annoyed😀
this webtoon is kinda meh somehow but looking forward to the story. thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread