I Became the Ugly Lady - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob having the fat LITERALLY magicked away takes the fun out of the image change (or attempt to change) which can be just as entertaining and rewarding as any other "I was reincarnated as a shit character" arc

Dex-chan lover
I hate that she just turns beautiful for absolutely no reason.

Uhm, yeah it's really hard to take this seriously. It feels like a classic ego train isekai reskinned into a villainess genre.

Fed-Kun's army
the plot convenience is so fckin classic op egotistical isekai which i ((can)) enjoy but like homie how u gonn fix ur life in 7 chaps

i feel like the art gets crazier and crazier each chapter (the arms, the legs, the weird hair)

Wait 2 meters? How tall is that *grab a meter stick* DAMNNNNNN WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALL😭🤣🤣

This is interesting enough that I am sticking around for now. But I have a feeling this isn't my cup of tea. XD MC is a little Mary-Sue.

This was one of the first time i did see the butt and boobs pose on guys and without being on the memes side. LOLOLOLOLOL but the art did catch me, so flashy and with a lot of details, even if the anatomy and other things get messy sometimes, the flashness get me. Keep with the good work team, good job, stay safe and take care.

@jent318 that’s wut i thought too but honestly it’s quarantine, i’m too lazy to finish my overdue assignments so might as well read this lmaoo

Double-page supporter
I don't mean to be rude, but I can't stop laughing lolol...
s.png

Users who are viewing this thread