I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

aww demn. a yandere :))))) Cant wait to see the father vs son fighting later on (fighting for the mom's affection, that is hahaha)

Double-page supporter
Eiii A Little Sunshine Scans you're giving us a new gem! Are you guys alright though? Don't overwork yourselves by taking up lots of projects lol

I really like the twist to Ain. Our MC getting reincarnated into a villain's family is gonna be so interesting!

So he's a little ball of sunshine that gives you skin cancer xD But still a ball of sunshine..

I can imagine a little bit of the plot now... like father and son tripping each other over her affection xD I think since MC doesn't know her son's schemes, the father will have a hard time to spend time with her or get her to acknowledge him.

I think the father was just genuinely surprised at how she changed and how she views the kid. I don't think it's fair to blame him lol

This is definitely not gonna be a incest, she is basically being her normal self as she was a daycare teacher so looking after children will be normal. The duke will probably fall in love with her and notice her behaviour to his son because hes cute, he will want her affection but she will be too inversed in the child hehehe, He will be jeallous of his son kekeke.

Please let the relationship stay platonic, i don't mind Yandere momma boy, father vs son to get mom's affection let's go.

Lol. I was looking at the raws and something definitely seemed off. His real personality is going to make the story more interesting. Also, I think it’s going to be quite the competition between father and son for her affections.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Son Vs father fight?
I'm not sure how to feel if she ends up in son route...please no.

Users who are viewing this thread