I Became the Villain's Mother

Dex-chan lover
Seeing this has total uploads of 12 chapters made me happy until i realized that it's just thst several groups fucking each others up lmao

Dex-chan lover
Translators... please translate different works, or work together better to speed up this project...

There are more works and not enough translators... yet we got 3 groups working on 1 project...

I know I said thank you for updating but can you please stop getting my hopes only to see it’s a repeat chapter? I’m ready to cry!! 😭😭😭

Group Leader
Hello! Lolli here, I'm the leader of "LonelyAF" I didn't want to have to announce this in an episode, just as a passing comment~
For those saying that there are three groups "fighting" over this project. There is no "fight", and ALS and LAF have calmly decided to have ALS drop the project while LAF continue it.
The other scans group "WordExerpt" is not the "WordExerpt" people associate with light novels, it is a one-man group who "WordExerpt" have lent their name to. My group has reached out to this person with hopes of a collaboration, they refused, which of course, I can understand! We also reached out with a deal for maybe LAF doing 1-10 eps, and then the other group switching off. However, the other group has shown no intention of working with us, or dropping the project. So to the readers who wanted us to work together for faster updates, I apologize.
However, I would appreciate if if people did not use the words "fight" or "drama" when describing the situation between the two groups. We have been communicating in a very professional manner (albeit with tons of emoji's LOL) and have both specifically told each other that we are not looking for drama, but do not plan on dropping.
In this situation, the best way I can think of describing what has been going on is that two groups will be working on "I Became the Villain's Mother", our two scans will have no affiliation or collaboration throughout the duration of this project.
Thank you!
- Lolli
Stay safe and healthy! <3

SHORT TRANSLATION OF MY LONG PARAGRAPH: No we are not fighting. Yes we are friends. Yes we are working on our own versions~

But the dining awkward banter is kinda.. Haha.. If the author do this with food the author can do this with any situation.

LMFAO. Ain's catchphrase "Mother, the food looks great. Let's eat even more today". Went from a parenting novel to a whole eating competition💀

Users who are viewing this thread