I Became the Villain's Mother

Woooow, older duke got a clue. Now will he try to explain, try to give her other impressions to bury that one, or try to sully her view of Ain so she treats them both with fear?
Waaaah! Super excited! I do wonder what the other meals are like, as it seems like she only sees them in the morning, so maybe they eat without her for dinner? Thanks for updating!
I think it’s interesting to view two different translations, and the translators are free to translate what they want. As a reader, we don’t have a say in how they choose to spend their time, so please stop complaining about wasted manpower. They prolly like this series, and you don’t pay them, so! 😬 Let it go! I’m glad they aren’t fighting.

praise for healthy scans group relations. Thanks to all translators for updating this.

Me: frantically jumping around in happiness
Also me: Pages are missing from chapter 7.... *sad eyes*
Me again: chanting yes over and over about all of this

Thank you! I feel blessed!

Aggregator gang
Thanks to all groups for translations!
I really dont suggest blocking any group tbh since "competing" is really good, and who knows maybe one group will drop out in future and then we'll be begging for the group that we scared away to come back.

I swear i cant get the whole eating thing out of my head whenever i see them at the dining table now!

That table really need to go away! Im starting to count how many times they eat in 1 chapter now! Aaaaa help me! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Sunshine group dropped it when they saw others were already working on it as they didn't wanna step on toes/use their time elsewhere @humble_albatross

It's nice if these two groups are doing it just cause they both like the story and coexist. No need for drama :) so glad you guys aren't causing any.

Did anyone notice the duke’s hands were gone in ch. 7, when Ain and him were in his study, or am I just crazy?

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting, but somehow the MC is the most boring character in this, I might look at it again some time in the future.

Loving this and it’s development! Muchas gracias BlackLotus scan! I was reading in English not knowing the Spanish translation was available and was farther along. Eek so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread