I Became the Villain's Mother

Supporter
i always buy manga that i read for free when it comes out in my language. What i don't get is why the creators get mad foreigners are pirating it when it isn't even available for us to buy or even in our language.

Aggregator gang
@Cyro11 right??? I wouldn't even say it's *that* good tbh. Im kinda happy the other good villainess ones are free to read

I actually hated this.. like a lot. I put up with it hoping it would get better... But now that it's not being translated anymore and it hasen't peaked my interest. I will never spend a penny on this series.

So this won't be translated anymore ? That's a shame, I really enjoyed this story. The art style is great too imo.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear right? The only rational explanation (imo) is maybe there's an English version in the works. In that case, I can understand. But if there isn't, then there's no point to this, they aren't losing money

seeing as theres deleted chapters, does that mean this will be dropped my little sunshine scans? or was that just the system?

Contributor
@Tieu_Nhi_Nhi

Probably got reported as so many translators working on one project :v

No, it's just because some assholes (as usual) posted this manga on instagram to farm some followers/like, then because they're a lot of these idiots, and the author name is tagged on it, it was easily detected by the author, who wasn't happy, and asked the TL team to stop.

People on the social media like that are the worst for people who like manga.

So no more translations? Oh well. Not like I was heavily invested into this manga anyway. As long as I can still read WMMAP, Seduce the Villian's father, Beware of the Villainess, To be you even for a day and May I Please Ask You Just One Last Thing?, I am gucci.

@kitty1456
Top left - right
I raised a black dragon, idk this 2nd one, and under the oak tree.

Bottom left - right
Your majesty, i want you; predatory marriage, and beauty of thebes.

Only one translator remain I hope you wont be caught...... Please don't post the translation especially in instagram!!! The risk is too high!!!

Users who are viewing this thread