I Became the Villain's Mother

interesting concept but at this point shes more of a grandmother than a mother

EAT CHILD. YOU SHALL CONSUME MORE FOOD.

hasn't exactly done much parenting yet.

lol it seems like she’s playing the role of a mother rather than being one. The way she treats him just like the way a normal woman would treat an idol child.

I'm kinda irked at how she just dotes on Ain and putting him in a pedestal like he's an angel. I dunno but I'm kinda annoyed at her

Low key ... I was kinda hoping for an assassination attempt so she can open her eyes and be a little more aware of why the inhuman training but okay

Let’s go with fluff.

I did like that frame with ain in different outfits lol it was cute

Fed-Kun's army
It's it just me or are some of the translations from 13-15 a little jarring /unusual

I guess, I'll have to wait until someone takes over and adds the missing chapters.

The 'missing' chapters were just deleted from before so if you have been keeping up you should have read them if not just find them on another site like previous comments have said

I like this manhwa but Roselia right now is hella naive and not smart. She can handle some things but she can't look at the bigger picture nor dig deeper into Ain's true character.
Roselia is fine but I wish she wasn't that childish.
Nevertheless, thanks for translating this!

I can't say i like this manhwa because of the "naive" MC, but i will keep reading and looking forward for the development

If she was any random adult who loves children, her naivety towards ain is understandable, but as profesional teacher, she should have known how wicked a child can be, but well I still enjoy anyway

I like this story but sometimes, in all honesty, Rosalia is not acting as an adult and as a professional. She claimed to be a 'professional' teacher however education degree holders are required to study psychology and behavior.. so I do understand her desire to 'help' Ain not to walk towards the road of being a villain but there are certain things that are unavoidable given his 'position' and the future position that he will hold. It is a good thing that she wants to balance it out but sometimes.. her acts are hella annoying. Another thing, she is sooooo biased with the DUKE! Alright, she did read the book.. but if Ain's future can be changed, why can't the duke change as well? So, give the child a chance but not the adult? Haist! Rosalia.. Rosalia... Rosalia.... I hope your character grow better the next time because your naivety will be the reason why some readers will drop this manhwa..

Thanks for our hardworking translators/scanlators.. and for always sharing, too, Miss Mystery! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread