I Became the Villain's Mother

Dex-chan lover
@victuuri sadly that's the privilege of being a kid, you can clearly see how biased everything is when it involves children and underaged people in general, any court case involving children always gets minimum or no sentences at all just as a hard example. So children= innocent angel to her, not to mention Ain never shows his dark side to her. Then not to mention one of the first interaction with the duke for her, a modern woman was him carrying a bloody corpse, if not traumatic I don't know what to call it.

Juskoh! Ang overthinker ni Ate. 😅🤣😂
Overthinking can lead to stress so try to at least be open-minded, hmm? 🤨
😐

FL is now really annoying and ignorant. Ruining my mood for reading this manhwa that has potential

Yep nope for me. The FL lead is just too ignorant, annoying and frustating. Like girl who the hell are you even ???

Tbf, she did get thrown into the plotline of a book she liked and now that she's interacting with the characters whom she thought she's known, she discovers that they're very different from how she thought they would act so it's only natural that she overthinks. Need ya'll be reminded that if Ain turned into the psychopath he was in the original story, he'd end her life as well? The FL don't want to die bruh

I could honestly keep reading this without a plot. Seeing her relationship getting cuter with Ain, and the beginning steps of her relationship with the duke is enough for me! I don't care about the prince and the FL in the book. Long hair don't care! Give me more childish family time~~

I’m getting a bit fed up with how she’s treating the Duke, but i’m glad they’re finally making progress lol.
Thank u for the chapter.

Nice move there father duke!!! Im going to read here now!! Mangadex had more chapters than in wordexcerpt!

Aww he's trying to change for her 🥺

I hope he gets closer to his son as well as his wife. I'd be pissed if not.

In defense of the girl, she only knows the duke through the story where he was a villain. So her standard assumption is "he's evil, and everything he does is a plot"

Its still unfair, but its not *entirely* unreasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread