I Became the Villain's Mother

Holy fck, it's becoming so cringy lately. I had my fair share of romance manhwa/manga, this is super cringe.

It can be cringy at sometimes reading it, but this chapter was a little wholesome. Hopefully the main lead notices the changes a bit faster :(

actually, is the reason why the MC married the duke in the first place already mentioned or not? i actually have 0 idea why they got married if the duke and the duchess have 0 feelings for each other in the beginning before the transmigration thing lmao

I really like the idea behind this, but the execution is terrible. Slow and repetitive with the blandest art I ever see in a Manhwa. Could have been wholesome and cute, come across like heavy and uninteresting. Really a shame, especially with how much work the translation team has put into it.

Double-page supporter
There's some serious oedipus complex vibe on this...

When you get a notification of a new chapter buuuuut.... Nope, just a double post 😭

Word Except said before that they won't continue the translation anymore. But because someone continued the translation, they're yet again competing with it.

@yakashiro
Hello, you're welcome to say your own opinion, if that's what you think go ahead. However, if you're not part of Word Excerpt don't assume our agenda.
1) We only stated that because of the DMCA LAF received. Concerned that we would receive one too, our boss took the initiative to contact the publisher. However, we received confirmation that a DMCA was never sent out by the publisher, hence we had no reason to drop it.
2) We picked it up again, before the other group, so to say we only started because someone else continued the translation is your biased assumption.
3) Word Excerpt's senior staff is also head at the former group who translated it. We are very close, so to again assume you know what happens behind the scenes, seems biased of you.
If you're not privy to the details, don't spread rumours.
Thanks ^^

Drama aside, can just 1 scanlation team scan and translate the series? Because these double updates are really bringing in false hope of a fast update :') thx

Idc who updates or who has a more valid reason and whatever drama is going on. Can we just have 1 update? Keep getting all these double chapters which is annoying.

Other than the drama that seems to be going on between the two scanlation teams (guys, seriously, there are other works out there. Is this really worth the trouble?), by chapter 28, what was a simple but endearing plot has slowed down to a crawl. By this point, I feel like more should have happened, and all we've seen is some development between the kid and the MC.

The relationship with the husband also feels like it could've been sped up, and instead we see a minimal development that stretchs out endlessly across these chapters without ever reaching a meaningful conclusion.

As an aside, I also find the husband's character extremely unlikeable. Like he only comes across as selfish and childish. I know we're going to get the usual shluck about how his childhood was ~terrible~ and that's why he is the way he is, but so far, he hasn't really shown any redeeming qualities whatsoever. His attempts at being nice only stem from the selfish desire to have her go "uwu~" over him, so it doesn't really count.

Users who are viewing this thread