I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization) - Promotional Manhwa

she change it from #bl to #straight huh lmaooooooo wish this was a serialized manhwa

thanks for the chapter!

poor her,,, she really worked hard to make her yaoi ship sail,,, only for the seme to like her lol. that being said, romance/shoujo novels and manhwas should really stop with the siblings-not-related-by-blood romance, it's like saying siblings through adoption cannot be "true" siblings T_T

@tachiyumyum yeahh it would be weird irl if this would to happen and it being fiction is still weird. it's basically gives them childhood friends vibes but with the sibling pair relationship- the authors just gotta delete the sibling pair relationship part because it still gives lowkey incest vibes even though they're non related because it's still kinda weird😔😔

just want to clarify, is this incest?? I don't think so but it could be possible? 😩really hope it's not, it looks like a great read.

I KNEW IT! HOW DID YALL NOT EXPECT THIS WHEN THE TITLE SAYS "younger sister" LIKE CMON! When he said "is anything fine?" (as a gift) I JUST KNEW HE WAS GONNA PULL OUT THE 'GIVE ME YOURSELF' CARD LiKe-

WhAt ArE yOu DoInG sTeP bRo????????????????

But fr, if there wasn't the adopted siblings romance i would of read the novel. So sad... it really had potential.

Really......

NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM WRITING 100 POSITIVE COMMENTS AND WRITE A SPITEFUL ONE AT THE END SO THAT I'LL BE ISEKAID!!

Fed-Kun's army
clowns in the comments: "iTS NoT InCEsT iF tHey'RE nOT rELAtEd bY BlOoD" 🤪

this had potential, it really did. but then author has terminal brainworm disease and now it's godawful... we really can't have nice things... also, love the misogyny in the bl webtoon, we got a 2-in-1 deal with the bitch female and dead female character :))))

reading comments here is so funny lol...why the hell would you read a manhwa with a title of "I became the YOUNGER SISTER of a regretful obsessive male lead" then complain to the comment section about incest and stuff when the plot direction is already obvious with the title and genre XD

i don't care that much for the sister not related by blood but what really pisses me off is the fact that this artist really putting a seme with a girl? that's so fking messed up and offensive to the community

Users who are viewing this thread