I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 48

Group Leader
If they were gonna just rush in.. why didnโ€™t they just do it earlier ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad they're finally there to save her but somehow, it feels quick. Like, they dragged it for a few chapters but then put a sudden stop it too that the flow was ruined, in my opinion.

I wish the author would have delved into her thoughts and feelings more, how she was made to be numb, and how suddenly being thrown back to abuse affected her after finally it was seemingly over, and such as that.

I think that would have left a more bigger impression (and feels) to the viewers, and make us understand and know her experience. (And personally, I want some people to know how it's like going through that shit.)

@EternalRavenDreamer

About Thirteen
Thirteen is save.
BTW, I think Thirteen is acutally a girl

15625145189615.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No wonder wizards can't figure anything out. They're all damn idiots. It was never confirmed that the family was actually asmodean in the first place so basing all of their research off of the idea that they must be is clearly self sabotage.
I'm surprised that they didn't just kill ALL the wizards via brute force. They have enough political and military might that it's a viable tactic if they can grab all of the wizards at once.

Thanks for the chapter.
Poor Estelle, how long will it take her to overcome this new trauma...
When Emiel turned back and say "ah", I was thinking "oh, he forgot to kill the wizard who gave the information and will do it before going", but no we got a pretty smile instead. ^^''

It's not as bad as the warning made me fear but it's no fluff. :x

So I sure hope the warning was an early warning for week long torture and slow killing of that bastard court mage. ๐Ÿ˜ค

torture him torture that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I FEEL LIKE DOOMGUY NOW WITH THIS AMOUNT OF WRATH.

IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TOO ANGRY?

I was screaming like crazy when that F-ing garbage wizard wants to cut her... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Users who are viewing this thread