I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
That bastard wizard was tortured until begged for death?? Now, I'm satisfied

What would he do if they demanded Estelle? I feel like it would either create a civil war or the dad would send her to the spirit realm (begrudgingly,of course!). 😂👌🏽🍿

Contributor
Emiel, respect.
Holding her all night would be extremely tiring for most people, but he did it without complaining even once.

Also, it's good to know the wizard suffered, he didn't deserved a quick death.

Aggregator gang
images

Cute, cute! But... armor is not cloth, how uncomfortable are those hands he holds her with? That chest she leans against??

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter was adorable, but the most satisfying part was knowing that damn wizard suffered before he died. good.

on to the next one, thank you for a double update~

Group Leader
How envious. Princess carrying a loli for an entire night.

Dex-chan lover
It's a tricky balance to strike, I imagine. If you've hit the point where they beg for death, you're at the entrance to the butter zone for revenge on them. But if you go too far you could exit the other side of the butter zone and head straight to the part where they're, well, like she was. Completely shut off to the world around them. Broken. Probably not as satisfying to put them down at that point as it would be while they're still actively suffering enough to want death. Although, that does also sound better now that I said it. The final torture was not giving them relief when they could still hope for it? I dunno. This is probably more than I care to think about this sort of thing already.

There better not be any romance between her and Emiel. It is starting to get weird.

Users who are viewing this thread