I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 75

She better not go if she ends up needing to be saved. Like holy shit what's all this preparation for if she's going to be another damsel in distress. Can't she just complete this on her own successfully???

Well that was unexpected! Is she going down the "Knight and Lady" route? 😍❤️

Double-page supporter
honestly, the mc is kinda the worst part of this, I had hope for awhile

Am I missing something ??? Since when did that other girl have some form of a relationship with Emiel? They literally look like they could be siblings or cousins

Fed-Kun's army
"Seems like i haven't done something stupid in a while, allow me"
*Mc proceeds to chug down on the dumbass juice jug*

There it is! Puberty!
The time where smart girls and boys turn into complete dumbasses!

Fed-Kun's army
@Cleesus Same here I've been disappointed ever since she 'grew up' lol this is so ironic.
I'm more surprised now that her dad is finally less protective she became more stupid.

@shiirakii I am just as baffled as you are, I honestly don't even remember that girl.

@Trollminer The artist/author got so lazy that they forgot? I don't even know how she could do paperwork for so long in that outfit and accessories.

@shiirakii @kpanda Stephanie said she was dating one of Estelle's personal guards. Estelle has 4, Emiel, Ellen, Roy and I forget the last guys name but he has short black hair. She knows there's something going on between Roy and Ellen so that leaves Emiel and the other guy. I don't remember the exact reasoning but something like she thought the black haired guy was too serious or stoic to be dating so she automatically assumed it was Emiel.

Edit: went back to check, so black haired one is Jin. She thought it couldn't be him because he doesn't seem like the type to take an interest in romantic stuff.

...all this drama happening, and all I can think about is how uncomfortable that dress will be after she wakes up. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Here I am thinking how that sheer material is gonna crumple, does this girl have no one to nag her about sleepwear

Users who are viewing this thread