I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 76

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The calm before the storm...

Double-page supporter
goggle? something like this exist? seems like there really exists a lot of mithical stuff

Estelle? Did you forgot that you once where a 20y old from Tokyo? Why a pair of goggle surprised you?

Dex-chan lover
@Vicic
Because like every other reincarnated story the author used it as a set-up and it has no bearing at all in the story or character.
At this point it is no surprise that the author even forgot that was the setting to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she even care about whatever present they have, she could get anything she wanted so they definitely aren't offering her something good

Dex-chan lover
@Vicic i mean, to me it sounds like shes surprised that something like that exists in the world

Dex-chan lover
I think Carlo should marry the blind princess. If she can't see him, she can't be frightened by his appearance.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone still complaining about the possibility of Estelle and Emiel being the official coupling, I give you a gift.

Db7KMHe.jpg

Seriously, we heard you the first ten thousand times.

Thanks for the translation!

As always Estelle never ceases to amaze us 😂
Completely surprised by the existence of goggles, but apparently marrying young is somehow something that she's not used to "here".
Also cant believe that she's still thinking about accepting the 'gift'.

Users who are viewing this thread