I Belong to House Castiello

So while Lucas is away in WMMAP, he's here doing his noble duties. Ahaha

I mean seriously Estelle looks like Lucas and Athy's love child 😣❤️

I really like this manga, but the translations are so hard to understand. Alot of the time it doesnt make sense, so its hard to understand whats actually happening.

The story might be interesting, but with the disjointed translation, it most certainly isn't worth the almost 9 stars. I suppose it could be with good QC...

How in the goddamn did that wizard get into the mansion!? I mean im presuming hes a wizard considering the robes look like that sketchy wizard from earlier.
Also the stuff in the background specifically the table looks like its used for torture 0_0

Btw im referring to the end of chapter 45

I'm guessing
the soul stone was tampered with to teleport her to a different location?

I really really like it! And I do appreciate you taking your time to do this even though you don't get anything in return.

PS. I cannot believe the people who are complaining about the quality. I can understand the chapters so I'm not sure what you're problems are. May I remind you that you are not paying them to do this so if you are not satisfied, don't read it then! No need to criticize them!

PSS. I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS SOUNDED RUDE BUT I GOT REALLY ANGRY WHEN I READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS

Dex-chan lover
Nah its probably
the feather, it takes awhile to gather magic so it wont be detected and teleported her to the dungeon, the only thing that make sense

Why did they even add an isekai element in the beginning? She utilizes no knowledge from her past life and full on acts like a child her age...

@eeveechi I agree. But my defensive side is saying they just wanted ppls attention to read this and isekai was blowing up. A weak and feeble counter but there's that.

@eeveechi i think it's to made the Stelle more mature than her age says... but i think they did was wrong... First she is not mature enough to be a isekai child and second it would be better that this is not isekai to show how she overcome the adversit whi her own willpower... a good example would be the novel https://mangadex.org/title/36635/the-monster-duchess-and-contract-princess

I kinda want her to be with Emiel, but won't that be pedophile? The brother is cool but that'd be incest... ugh, proper male-lead show up already.

Users who are viewing this thread