I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 21 - You Are Never Tied Down By Fate

Oooh shit, catfight, lol CAT-fight. Anyways thanks for translating, I really enjoyed this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was just a horny cat youkai thing that could transform into a human looking shape but now it goes and looks like some kind of deity looking thing that is using him to satisfy its curiosity. Though it seems to be sending conflicting messages since it says "I want to see how much energy I can pull out before he breaks" and then "he is family and you have to protect your family" So now I'm confused on its motives.

Double-page supporter
@GoldenGummy
I mean, if Mike is being serious about both of those things and is apparently a VERY strong Yokai, we can always just assume that Mike KNOWS the signs of when too much is too much when it comes to energy draining. So Mike is seeing how much they can pull before our boy enters the low-energy phase. Mike probably cares about Yuuki, but doesn't have any inherent reason to NOT see how much energy they can steal if they know the limits.

Dex-chan lover
@GoldenGummy I think she's talking about him kinda like a food source. You normally would just eat what's necessary, but if you have enough food you can try and eat a bit more, as long as the source is never empty you can eat and eat. But because it's a food source you need to protect it. so she's rying to see how much energy she can take from the mc before i's too much, but because he's a source of energy she needs to protect him

Users who are viewing this thread