I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 22 - An Unobtainable Love

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having a wird breed: a loyal cat that wants the best for her owner, and this is an extreme trial.

Dex-chan lover
I mean cat speaks the truth unless ether one of the manage to control their powers ether one if them will end up dead.

I mean the MC did almost die in the 18+ ver but it’s hentai so treated as a joke but with this context him almost dying in that 18+ ver ain’t that funny anymore

Aggregator gang
Bad kitty, but it's very cat-like as she is very selfish, she want yuuki for herself and no one else but she is doing it for yuuki protection and nothing else, there cant be 2 people with powers running out of control, yuuki saved her, so she will prioriteze his protection above all.

I can confirm the selfishnes, My cat doesnt like any other pet animal to get near me, she drives them away then purrs me like nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Sisiyoru giving his condition exactly what he needs is a succubus, that's basically the premise behind the manga. Wanting rid of the succubus is not for his sake, it could only be because the cat doesn't want anyone else to get that power. If it really cared about him it would want the help.

Dex-chan lover
This is super contrived. Like she just so happened to find the one guy with superpowers relating to mystical beings on a whim?

Dex-chan lover
I have a siamese that hates other women and hisses at them when I am holding her.

She's looking at me boys.... ₕₑₗₚ

43312570_10155677082251835_4578446098292539392_o.jpg

Aggregator gang
@No1Kenkaku She cant even handle her power, she is just like yuuki so currently she cant help him.
That's the reason he is urging so much, nono gets him all excited and she(mike) has to control it for him...In the H-Doujin about them, he almost died and is by the same author so some things can be taken as facts, he can probably be close to die without getting to that point(H) in the manga.

*sigh* my vacuum cleaner says kitty's gonna behave or else I'm gonna have to turn it-- oh, she's gone already

Users who are viewing this thread