I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 32 - Don't Give Up, Mike-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Poor fucking Mike. Can't catch a break. Literally looks like he just witnessed the world end in the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
@wanfai Yeah... Except I don't see what kind of divine being whatsoever, aside from an actual goddess of fertility (or equivalent), would be more suited to deal with libido energy than a succubus. Looking at Mike's suffering, she, for sure, isn't suited for it.

@goodhunter By the looks of it, she never will either, seeing how mysteriously those two aren't making any progress. If they did, she would figure it out immediately, being a succubus. I mean, 100% of living humans figured out how to eat.

@icarushector Yeah, I imagine she doesn't want to leave what's her home now. About being unnecessary. Well, she's a cat. I don't believe cats care about that at all, unlike dogs, which try to please their master (pack leader) as much as they can.

@Bachenaugen Indeed. That's a solid example of her usefulness that I failed to remember.

@kaarme

Pretty sure it was implied when they encountered the other succubus that he supplies energy at such a massive scale that a regular succubus can't even handle him. Effectively, Mike is at a god-tier and whatever her name is, is one of the only beings capable of handling him.

But holy fucking shit this manga needs to fucking progress.

Users who are viewing this thread