I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 32 - Don't Give Up, Mike-chan

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait Mike can't handle it. That's the point. There's no reason a cat would be able to handle it better than a succubus. For some people a cat is fine too, but for the vast majority not. A cat has no natural reason to be able to alleviate human libido significantly. Succubus 100% has. By the looks of it, Mike will die sooner or later if Nono doesn't get a grip.

Dex-chan lover
@KriegGuardsman Mike could handle it while it was just mc and her, also her powers grew by eating his life energy or something (ch. 22) so she most likely would have been able to handle it at least for some time (well, maybe at some point, even without Nono, mc-kun's energy would just grow too much anyway?)
Normal succubus just can't deal with his energy, see ch. 14 where he makes yankee succubus cum just by standing in front of her
Still yeah, it's so fucking slow and Mike should just teach Nono how to deal with mc-kun, plot being Nono has succubus queen power or I don't know but so far it's just been a bother...

Dex-chan lover
Goddess save Mike-chan. I totally feel this chapter and the last panel is such a mood, lol. If it wasn't for Mike, the normies probably would actually explode...

Meanwhile IRL, although it's not really healthy for them, chonky cats are very cute...

Users who are viewing this thread